The mission of BloomsyBox is to deliver happiness and joy to everyone with our longer-lasting flowers and to support farms that care about their workers and the environment. We enjoy being involved in our community to help those in need.
We understand that having a college education can make a huge difference in a person’s future success Of course, it can be difficult to obtain a college degree due to the cost of living, along with tuition, books, and other necessities for college classes. At BloomsyBox.com, we want to help make someone’s college education a real opportunity, and therefore, we are offering a $1,000 scholarship to help a student enrolled in college.
We’re looking for students who demonstrate excellent leadership skills and commitment to their community.
Qualifications for Students Eligibility Requirements:
- Be enrolled at a college or university and planning to attend in 2017.
- Write an essay of at least 200 words stating how the scholarship can benefit you and your educational plans.
- Demonstrate Community service – this should be included in the essay.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on undergraduate college course work.
- Include your full name, address, email, phone, and evidence demonstrating you meet the qualifications.
The BloomsyBox’s “Growing Together” scholarship will be offered to one student. The application deadline is April 16th,2017 and the scholarship will be awarded on May 9th, 2017. The scholarship award will be in the amount of $1,000 and will be given directly to the student.
Please email this information, along with your essay to [email protected] . Incomplete submissions will be disqualified.